StoneX is typically best for those using complex strategies, businesses with exposure to commodity price risk or those whose DT broker contact has made a direct recommendation. (Need something simpler? Consider a GAIN Capital account instead.)
- StoneX (formerly known as INTL FCStone) is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations, traders and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and execution services, high-touch service and deep expertise.
- StoneX provides institutional access to 36 derivatives exchanges, 175 foreign exchange markets, nearly every global securities marketplace and a number of bi-lateral liquidity venues, as well as retail market access.
- A Fortune-100 company with a nearly 100-year track record, StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX) and its 2,700 employees serve clients from more than 40 offices spread across five continents.
- StoneX offers customers a comprehensive array of commodity-related products and services, including exchange execution and clearing services; physical trading; inventory financing; OTC execution and clearing services; managed futures; facility management; and market intelligence.
- StoneX is ranked 37th on Fortune’s list of 100 fastest growing companies in 2020.